We have two types of XLPE-LSHF wire and cables available
- Cross-Linked Polyethylene Insulated and Low-Smoke and Halogen-Free (LSHF) Compound Jacketed Power and Control Cables
- Cross-Linked Polyethylene Insulated, steel wires armor and Low-Smoke and Halogen-Free (LSHF) Compound Jacketed Power Cables
The cables are manufactured to meet IEC 60502 standards.
- Conductor: untinned soft annealed stranded or solid copper wires
- Conductor screen (voltage >2001V)
- Insulation: XLPE
- Insulation screen (voltage > 2001V)
- Copper tape shielding (voltage > 2001V)
- Two or more cores are twisted together, cable core covered with proper separator
- Inner Sheath: LSHF*
- Steel Wires armor*
- Sheath: LSHF
*only for LSHF power cables
Low Smoke Halogen Free wire and cables has following characteristics:
- Low toxicity index <=5 as per NES 713
- Do not produce halogen gas; as per IEC 60754-1; Amount of HCL gas <=0.5%
- Low smoke; LSHF compound as per ASTM E662 smoke density test; Ds<=250,VOF4<=100
- Excellent flame resistance; per ASTM D2863 oxygen index; OI >=30; per IEEE 383 vertical open tray flame test; passed.
Our range of Low Smoke and Halogen-Free (LSHF) wire and cable could minimize damage in the event of fire. Therefore, public areas such as subways, tunnel, railway, public building, substreet, ships, power stations, school, hospital, and rapid transit system is most suitable to install the LSHF cable to secure the safety of human lives and properties.